(Tree Hugger) One World One Ocean (OWOO) is a new campaign from MacGillivray Freeman Films, and it is all set to blow your mind when it comes to seeing and understanding the ocean in new ways. The ocean is the beating heart of this planet, from controlling climate and weather to providing food and rain water. Yet we grasp how important the health of the ocean is to the health of the planet. We need stronger conservation efforts, and to drive those efforts, OWOO is providing us with an outstanding visual campaign to be released in segments over the next five years.
One World, One Ocean Campaign Hits the Big Screen
Published on October 17th, 2011
Click here to cancel reply.
Comment guidelines, edit this message in your Wordpress admin panel
Sponsors and partners15% Off All Orders using Coupon Code: "15OFF"Meladerm Skin Lightener - Natural skin lightening products for fading age spots, sun damage, skin discolorations and hyperpigmentation. Try it risk free for 30 days!
- ryan on 20 Natural DIY Hair Growth Treatments
- Smoking and ADD/ADHD | ADD . . . and-so-much-more on Even Old Smokers benefit from Quitting
- I’m Invincible With My Baggu Bag | Ariel Azoff on I’m Invincible With My Baggu Bag!
- Eco-Swimming, extended edition | HeartSleeves on Eco-Friendly Swimwear for a Winter Getaway
- mark on The Exquisite Lover, Part Three
- how much money was this web site? aidvwbctip click here ;) jgrivgobtdpj, B| dmmnbkxwxk [url="http://www.etgvlgkhcgqw.net"]or here[/url] :-X ehlsfub, =( ejowounvwa http://etgvlgkhcgqw.info 8-| ehlsfub, :-0 yrnxgnqahm [url=http://etgvlgkhcgqw.ru]qhhjhhzrwi[ on The Weight Loss Secrets of Thin People
- ojbzvyfwclhc on The Weight Loss Secrets of Thin People